Can I transfer the title deed under my name without coming to Thailand?

The answer is No.

Regarding the transfer of ownership, legally, at the Land Department, the officer will require the last immigration stamp into Thailand of the foreign buyer in order to transfer the title deed.

You are not required to go physically to the Land Department for the transfer of ownership. After entering Thailand, you are able to sign a Power of Attorney (POA), in order to have a representative transferring the title deed on your behalf (either a friend, the developer team or a lawyer).

Check our blog post – Can I Purchase a Condominium from Overseas? Without coming to Thailand?

Got a question?

Our specialists have the answer! Get in touch now.

Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_gallery() on null in /home/kellerhe/public_html/ on line 3