Are Condominium Foreign Buyers allowed to open a Thai Bank Account?
The answer is YES, you can.
You can open a bank account in any Bank as a condominium buyer. To do so, you will have to present to the Bank the following documents:
- Original of Sales and Purchase Agreement signed by developer and buyer.
- Official Receipt(s) from the developer.
- Original of passport with last immigration stamp into Thailand.
- Minimum deposit.
The process will take around 30min and you will have a Bankbook with a Debit Card. You can pay or withdraw money in any country outside Thailand with your Debit Card.
Keller Henson Tips:
- Some Banks have more ATM at disposition.
- Some Banks have a higher interest rate for savings accounts.
- It is possible to open a foreign currency account.
Sample Bankbook and Debit Card:
Check our blog post – Condominium Foreign Buyers able to apply for a Loan in Thailand?
Got a question?
Our specialists have the answer! Get in touch now.
: Call to a member function get_gallery() on null in /home/kellerhe/public_html/kellerhenson.com/htdocs/wp-content/themes/keller-henson/partials/footer/popup/gallery.php
on line 3