Residential

planned

Aspire Onnut Station

Bangkok

  • Storeys:

    37

  • Units:

    696

  • Price range:

    ฿4.1M - ฿8.0M

  • Size Range:

    27 - 53 sqm

  • Completion date:

    2025 Q2

  • Avg price per sqm:

    ฿158,000.00

  • Developer:

    AP Thai

Receive Project’s Price List
Units List

Properties available for sale

4 units

Sort by

Receive Project’s Price List
about

Aspire Onnut Station

5/5 - (2 votes)

Buy a new condominium in Bangkok at Aspire Onnut Station!

Aspire Onnut Station is a new high-rise condominium for sale in Bangkok. A superb location only 200 meters away from the BTS Onnut Station.

Aspire Onnut Station has a choice of Studio, 1BR, 1BR+ & 2BR condominiums for sale. Superb facilities are located on the ground floor and on the highest floors, 36th, 37th & the rooftop.

At Aspire Onnut Station residents can enjoy multiple common areas. On the ground floor you enter into The Oasis, The Drop Off, The Pick Up, The Aspire Common, The Lobby Lounge; The Waiting Room, The Parlour, The Co-Op Society & The Desk.

On the 36th floor you will find The Productive Hub, The Meeting, The Cloud, The Breathing Hub & The Sky Lounge.

On the 37th floor there is a more active zone with The Gym, The Peak, The Aqua & The Jacuzzi. Finally on the rooftop you can relax with a great view at The Sky River & Sky City gardens. And there is more, a nice rooftop garden is located on top of the parking building!

Very good opportunity: Down payment only 15%! The remaining 85% upon completion!

What is the price of a condominium at Aspire Onnut Station?

You can acquire a property at Aspire Onnut Station starting at ฿3.816M THB ($106,905 USD).

The price range is ฿3.816M THB ($106,905 USD) to ฿8.269M THB ($231,695 USD) at Aspire Onnut Station.

The average price per sqm at Aspire Onnut Station is approximately ฿158,000 THB ($4,550 USD).

What are the condominiums size at Aspire Onnut Station?

Aspire Onnut Station offers 1BR & 2BR condominium with an area ranging from 27sqm to 53sqm.

What is the completion date of Aspire Onnut Station?

Aspire Onnut Station will be completed in 2025 Q2.

Where is Aspire Onnut Station located?

Aspire Onnut Station is located located near BTS On Nut Station, Bangkok, Thailand.

On Nut station is a BTS sky train station, on the Sukhumvit line in the area of three district of Bangkok.

What is the ownership at Aspire Onnut Station?

The type of ownership proposed at Aspire Onnut Station is freehold ownership for foreigners (ratio to not exceed 49% of foreign owners).

How to buy a property at Aspire Onnut Station?

1- Contact us to select a condominium unit.

2-Reservation Agreement signature & payment of booking fee ฿50,000 THB ($1,345 USD).

3-Contract signature & payment of deposit 15%.

4-Transfer of ownership & lease registration upon completion.

Receive Project’s Price List
All facilities available within this project

Facilities

CCTV
Coworking Space
Fitness
Garden
Jacuzzi
Lobby
Lounge
Mail Room
Parking
Restaurant
Rooftop
Security
Sky Garden
Sky-Lounge
Swimming Pool
Payment Terms & Fees
฿50,000

Booking Fee

15%

Down Payment

85%

Project Completion

฿50

Common Fee

฿500

Sinking Fund

1%

Transfer Fee

Receive Project’s Price List
Featured Projects

Best Real Estate Investment Opportunities

Aspire Onnut Station

฿4.1M - ฿8.0M
  • Stories: 37 Units: 696 Year: 2025 Q2
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿158,000.00

  • Size Range: 27 - 53 sqm

  • BTS Light Green

EDGE Central Pattaya

฿3.8M - ฿7.6M
  • Stories: 31 Units: 603 Year: 2021 Q4
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿170,000.00

  • Size Range: 27 - 50 sqm

Lago Mar Houston

฿12.6M - ฿13.0M
  • Stories: 1 Units: 76 Year: 2023 Q4
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿69,000.00

  • Size Range: 171 - 186 sqm

Ansaya Phuket

฿18.7M - ฿21.3M
  • Stories: 2 Units: 6 Year: 2023 Q3
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿62,000.00

  • Size Range: 300 - 340 sqm

Khantasia Eden Hill Pool Villas

฿16.0M - ฿18.7M
  • Stories: 2 Units: 8 Year: 2023 Q4
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿40,000.00

  • Size Range: 425 - 425 sqm

Ozone Lagunia Villas

฿38.4M - ฿45.4M
  • Stories: 2 Units: 42 Year: 2023 Q4
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿79,000.00

  • Size Range: 525 - 525 sqm

Aspire Sukhumvit Rama 4

฿2.3M - ฿9.9M
  • Stories: 38 Units: 1323 Year: 2025 Q4
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿115,000.00

  • Size Range: 24 - 65 sqm

  • BTS Light Green

Zenithy Luxe Villas

฿33.0M - ฿42.5M
  • Stories: 1 Units: 9 Year: 2023 Q4
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿86,000.00

  • Size Range: 397 - 450 sqm

BOHO Village Koh Phangan

฿2.9M - ฿7.7M
  • Stories: 1 Units: 17 Year: 2024 Q1
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿25,000.00

  • Size Range: 86 - 297 sqm

Sivana Hills Hua Hin

฿12.3M - ฿14.5M
  • Stories: 1 Units: 58 Year: 2025 Q4
  • Avg. Price per sqm: ฿49,000.00

  • Size Range: 282 - 333 sqm

Receive Project’s Price List