Documents required for Retirement Visa in Thailand
- The applicant has to request a O-A (Long Stay) visa at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate overseas.
- The passport has to be valid at least 18 months.
- Original Bank Account and Bank Statement for local Thai Bank, savings account with a balance of at least 800,000 THB for the past 3 months.
- Letter from Local Thai Bank issued to the Immigration Bureau and certifying the amount of money in the bank account.
- Criminal Record issued by your country and attention to the Immigration Bureau of Thailand to certify that the applicant has no criminal charge/blacklist. To be translated into English and notarized by notary public.
- Medical Checkup certificate (can be obtained in any hospital in Thailand) and not having prohibited diseases which are Leprosy, TB, Drug Addiction, Elephantiasis and third step of syphilis.
- 3 2-inches photos no older than 3 months.
- Address in Thailand.
- Application Form ( TM.7 ) can be provided.
- Applicant must be 50 years old or more.
Check our blog post – Introduction to Thailand’s Elite Visa
Got a question?
Our specialists have the answer! Get in touch now.
: Call to a member function get_gallery() on null in /home/kellerhe/public_html/kellerhenson.com/htdocs/wp-content/themes/keller-henson/partials/footer/popup/gallery.php
on line 3