Condominium Foreign Buyers able to apply for a Loan in Thailand?
The answer is YES, you can.
Keller Henson Summary:
- Age 21 – 65 years old.
- Preferentially stable income and good credit.
- Freehold condominium with value more than THB 2.5 Million.
- Maximum 70% Loan to Value.
- Minimum Loan amount THB 1.5 Million.
- 30 years loan tenure maximum.
- Interest rate is quite high (min 5.25%).
Note: The loan application for off plan properties, can only be done few months before project’s completion date. Once the project has been registered as condominium and the title deed been issued.
Here are below details of loan application with 2 International Banks offering Foreign Housing Loan in Thailand:
Check our blog post – Foreign Housing Loan Comparison in Thailand
Got a question?
Our specialists have the answer! Get in touch now.
: Call to a member function get_gallery() on null in /home/kellerhe/public_html/kellerhenson.com/htdocs/wp-content/themes/keller-henson/partials/footer/popup/gallery.php
on line 3